Wednesday, January 13, 2010

in a nutshell

You know everytime I begin to explain something "in a nutshell" it turns out to be a long drawn out detailed book! lol but Ima try and do that here anyway!

So I started this entry off with a thought in mind and after today... my minds focus has deterred as usual! Just sitting here reflecting on life.. where I've been, who I've met and where Im going. Im excited. Im scared. But for once I feel free. Like the chains that bound me for so long have been broken and now this light of life is upon me!!!! Hallelujah! lol
So my big brilliant plan is to move to Chicago (my stepping stone to NY) go to school for Pastry Arts at the French Culinary Pastry Art School (which I visited on my last Chicago trip, 2009) work, build my skill, increase my knowledge and gain experience so I can eventually make my NY DREAMS a reality!

So pretty good for a nutshell revised! Watch out Chi-Town... Jasara's on the move!

No comments: