Monday, May 3, 2010

Getting to know me May 2010 edition

Thx to Ian from The Daily dose of Reality for letting us get to know just a lil bit more about him!
Now, for me...


1. Are you superstitious?

Even though I dont follow alot of them.. I do still follow some so I guess I am.



2. If you were an animal..what kind would you be?

Lion... what you expect??!! Ima Leo!



3. You would never catch me wearing.........?

Thong Bikini



4. If someone posts a VLOG..do you watch it?

Depends. Whos posting it and what the topic is about. I may just play a few seconds worth to match a voice with a pic.



5. Have you ever waxed your girlie/manly parts..or any other part of your body?

Have I ever??!!! Still do, thank you very much. along with legs and underarms on a regular...



6. Are you a spender or a saver?

Ive grown from a spender to a saver thru my 20's. Priorities change!



7. If you were starring in a movie..who would you want to play your leading man/woman?

Man - Taye Diggs



8. Smoker..never smoked..social smoker..or smoked back in the day?

I smoked when i was 17-18 then quit for 10 yrs.. then after a move to Northern California and being surrounded by smoker upon smoker, and the stress of this new life and the beginning of change in self, I picked it back up again. I must have quit 5 times in 18 mo but as of March of 2009, I quit for good. cold turkey. Never to go back :)

X's and O's...

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Congrats on quitting smoking, lady! You are one tough chica! Hope you are having a great week!