Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Monday Minute

Its that time for my favorite Monday Minute from Ian's blog DDoR!
Monday Minute



This weeks co-host is Jenn from Brown Eyed Girl


Brown Eyed Girl Jenn


let the minute begin!

Describe your life in one word:

Unique

Is there something you wish you had learned how to do as a child?

I begin to type something then realize, I taught myself or for a period in time did learn.. flute, piano, dancing, drawing, cooking, baking, sports, languages... well I guess I wish I would have follow through more with learning another language completely. Im now wanting to learn french and Italian and its way more time consuming that I ever thought.



Who has been the biggest influence on your life?

My mom. She exhibits strength, faith, love, respect, honor, laughter, fun, comfort, triumph and friendship. Knowing I came from her genes, that I have some of this trait in me... makes me feel blessed beyond words.
She is an amazing woman.



What is your greatest dream/hope/aspiration?

To  see my boys become successful in life. Reach a level of TRUE happiness and know that they can do or be anything...



and finally...



Do you believe you have reached your potential? Why/why not?

I don't think anyone can reach their full potential... every day in life we learn something. In life we are consistently evolving of self. Death is when we have reached it, and I believe we are all here for a predetermined amount of time, God decides when our full potential is reached, when we've achieved our goal, duty, purpose. Though most may not like it, its all planned for a reason.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Thanks for linking up yesterday! I see you are a cake designer...too cool! :) That's one of those things I wish I could do...oh...if only there were more hours in a day!

Jasara said...

great post! yea, an aspiring one anyway! :) if only i had 48 hours in a day... lol