Monday, August 9, 2010

Monday Minute

So it seems, I have had Monday nights pretty free.... as my last postings are ... Monday Minutes.
Any who, glad it works out this way since I love the Monday Minute hosted by Ian (btw check out the new header... first impression was SPIIICAY! ) this weeks post is co hosted by Kendra from Baby Bits.

Check it out!!

Monday Minute



What was your "oh no, I'm turning into my Mom/Dad" moment?


When I realized that its pointless to buy "nice things". Having 3 boys who are boys to the fullest, I have yet to keep a complete dish set  or silverware set. Among other things that have been damaged, destroyed or mysteriously disappeared... i find it best to wait til they are all much older. Oh and the regularly stated "because I said so" always brings my parents to mind!



What current commercial do you find the most annoying/funny?

let me just say "does your man look like me no, can he smell like me yes"
lol sorry i think its quite entertaining!



If you could only eat one color food for the rest of your life what would it be?

hmmm. good question. assuming only foods that color were allowed, I'd have to say green. if vegans can survive on em, so can i. BUT if i had the option to dye my foods, i'd have to pick black only because almost everything can be dyed black! lol then my options would be limitless!! see thats that silver lining thing! lol



What is your current Facebook/Myspace/Twitter status?

Facebook: "First of all, I would like to make one thing quite clear. I never explain anything." - Mary Poppins



Myspace: i forgot i had myspace!


Twitter: Foursquare checkin at home  (back from 8/6 lol)



F, Marry, Kill from this list below. Women pick from the men, men pick from the women.



•Snookie (from Jersey Shore), Ellen DeGeneres, Betty White

•Regis Philbin, Justin Bieber, Perez Hilton



I would so do or 'F'  Regis aka Reege, he's got that old man swagger! lol

Kill Perez Hilton... anyone who is thinks he is prettier than I HAS to die! lol

and Marry Justin Bieber with a pre-nup cos since im older, i'm sure he will cheat and my pre-nup will allow me to divorce his lil annoying ass and still collect! :)
 
X's and O's
Jasara

No comments: