Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Medicated

I hate pills. Vitamins, diet pills, antibiotics, Tylenol... if it comes in pill form, I hate it. I was prescribed 3 types of pills yesterday to hopefully cure my H. Pylori I've been dealing with for almost 3 years now. I really want to get rid of this nauseating condition but the journey to get there is a long, two week course of 2000 mg of antibiotics and 40mg of ant-acid meds a day. Did I mention I hate taking pills??

So Day one, and I'm over come by nausea from having a high dose in my body all at once. YUK.
I did manage to get to the gym after a 2 month hiatus and hit the treadmill and bike for a good 30 min before nausea took over that too.

I know, it's necessary. I need to clear this up before moving. Blah, blah, blah... Really though, thanks for the concern. I'm just stubborn!

So I'm dreading this evening... of indulging in pill after pill after pill. I think tomorrow, I will split them up, maybe it wont be so rough.

Honestly, no matter what, this sucks!

But on a better note, I got PX90! Bootleg edition! Not that I support that kinda thing but it was given to me! Didn't ask for it! That's the difference! HA!

But I think this weekend I'm going to start on it and attempt to do it every day or at least every week day seeing as how my cakes consume a lot of my time. No excuses though, just making small commitments at a time. :)

See, I'm on my way to a healthier me!

No comments: