Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A shift in thought

Lots on my mind these days. Never thought that anything could make me change my mind about Chicago, but... never say never right?
I'll continue to read and enlighten myself
on all aspects of the Pastry Art field.
With the thought of a possibility
of an opportunity
that may present itself
right
...
here
****
Who woulda thunk it!?
=D
****
I honestly don't know what to do! Excitement overcomes me when I think of Chicago, the move, the school, the opportunity...
and yet...
this,
This new conception has
almost brought me equal elation
with just the thought.
hmmmmmm.
on another note, no more meds after today!
*yessssssssssssssssssssssss*
Gonna sketch tonight,
read up some more and call Comcast and find out what the hell
happened to my router!!! I need wireless darrmit!

No comments: