Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A holiday for I...

and for all the mamas around! Mothers day is rolling around and tho I usually dont do any big celebrations as I prefer the more simpler things in life like , home made cards and gifts, breakfast in bed cooked by my oldest, kisses and cuddles with my boys, a sunshine day to recieve all the warmth and love...

I think this Mothers day, I wana be a lil more adventureous! A weekend full of fun and exciting and new things!

So here is my list of Mothers day wants :

1. An early morning (possible sunrise) hike in the Coyote Hills.


2. Then ride up to San Francisco a.k.a. The City a.k.a Frisco to Cafe Gratitude
and enjoy a Yo Soy Bonita and indulge in a I AM ETERNALLY SWEET.
click here for menu descriptions!

3.Take a ride down Highway 1 and enjoy the coastal scenery ...


on my way to Monterey to the aquarium =)


Spend the Day with the fishies and eating at a restaruant on Canneryrow.



4. Watch the sunset on the Beach


before driving home to relax after a full day!

Now this is just my Mothers Day Wish List of to do's, but Im determined to
make it happen and enjoy it to the fullest!

X's and O's

No comments: