Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I think I can, I think I can...





Im trying to bring back positive vibes!


Today was a good day, I started the day clear minded.


Carpool free, for now. Ready for the day and greeted by rays of SUNSHINE!

I tackled a few things on my list today;
*searched for jobs in Chicago on Craigslist (didn't get to hit up yahoo hot jobs or monster yet)
*priced flights n rooms in NY so if I decided to check out the schools I can have and idea of the $
*looked up payment plans and extensions on the IRS website (oh. joy.)
*Blogged! yesss! before 4:45 too! :)

So I feel productive. Plus I've put in more work at the J.O.B. only because I know it will get out of hand this month now that duties are rotated... (that's as kindly and as general as I can put it)
Still have to work on this cake sketch.
Once I'm done with this, I'll focus my attention on that! (wooohooo another tackled to-do!)
I still have to face the debate on school and what not. I need time to research options and look into donating my time in exchange for experience. (time? what time?!)

I will feel so much better once I have a plan or a path that I've chosen...

I think I need to take a break from cakes too, in order to focus on getting things in place, traveling to visit and just having a clear head... I'm thinking May.

**********


I think the sun had a lot to do with my day lol!








THANK YOU SUNSHINE!


No comments: